Warm Mushroom and Arugula Salad May 31 2014, 0 Comments
- 4 85-g Package of Oyster Mushrooms
- 1/3 Cup Oliv’s Mushroom EVOO
- 2 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Oliv’s Cask 18 Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 Cups Packed Baby Arugula
- Shaved Parmesan (Optional)
- Position oven rack in bottom third of oven. Preheat to 425F.
- Tear large mushrooms in half, and toss with 2 tbsp Oliv’s Mushroom EVOO on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and grated parmesan.
- Bake until mushrooms are golden, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Whisk vinegar with remaining ¼ cup olive oil, honey, and salt in a small bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Divide arugula among 4 dinner plates. Top with mushrooms and garnish with shaved parmesan. Drizzle with Oliv’s Cask 18 Balsamic Vinegar.